You have no items to compare.
As a catalyst to general amino acid efficiency as well as one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body, Taurine has a number of useful health benefits. As a key constituent of bile acids, it helps the body absorb other nutrients with greater ease while moderating healthy cellular activity. It has also been known to exhibit antioxidant properties that may help protect macular regions of the eye.
Benefits and Uses
• antioxidant properties
• supports eye health and stimulates immune system
• help strengthen the heart muscles and regulate blood pressure
• helps prevent heart failure and arrhythmias
• good for weightlifting, bodybuilding, endurance and other sports
• plays such an important role in muscle maintenance
• important to the body's metabolism of fats
• potential treatment for epilepsy, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, alcoholism, cystic fibrosis, and Alzheimers
|Serving Size:||1 capsule|
|Per Container:||100 capsules|
|Ingredients (Amount Per Serving)||1000 g Taurine (Free-Form)|
|Other Ingredients||Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.|
|Directions||As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule one or more times daily as needed. Take with juice or water, preferably between meals.|