You have no items to compare.
Make your own transdermal formula with our proprietary topical delivery solution utilizing OHV technology. This solution is sold WITHOUT any active ingredients. This topical solution is designed to be used by those who choose to add their own active ingredients. We recommend this product only for advanced users who are experienced in chemical compounding.
Only use compounds with a molecular weight (MW) of less than 500. Best results will be obtained from using ingredients with a MW of less than 300. Generally, the lower the MW, the better the absorption. Only use the pure ingredients, without other binders, fillers, oils, or solvents. Most compounds with a MW of less than 300 will be absorbed at a 30-40% rate over 12 hours.
Before you start, you will need :
• One bottle OHV Topical Solution & active ingredients
• 500ml Beaker/Pyrex & Pan
• Gram Scale
• Hand Mixer & pan
1. Weigh out 5-6 grams of ingredients. Adding more than 6 grams of ingredients will most likely not dissolve in the solution, and therefore will not absorb through the skin.
* Adding 6gm will give you ~27mg/ml
* Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml
2. Pour OHV Topical solution (215ml) into 500ml Beaker or Pyrex.
3. Add ingredients to the OHV topical solution. Stir mixture well until powder is evenly dispersed and solution becomes a milky white.
4. Fill a pan half-full with water or until water line meets the fill line with Beaker/Pyrex when submerged. Heat water on LOW until it becomes hot. DO NOT BOIL WATER. Once water is hot, submerge beaker into the pan and mix with hand-mixer for several minutes until solution is no longer clumpy. DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED.
Caution: The OHV contains volatile chemicals that will explode if exposed to spark or flame. Do not smoke or light matches next to the OHV solution!
5. Remove beaker from hot water and let cool 10-15 minutes before pouring solution into bottle.
Caution: If bottled and shaken when the solution is hot, the bottle will build pressure and may explode.
6. Once cooled and filled, replace top with pump. Label bottle with content description, concentration, and date. Topical will last up to 2 years.
Note: If storing for long periods of time (2 months or longer), keep original cap on the bottle to prevent solvents from evaporating out of the solution.
|Per Container:||225 mL|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $40.19
Special Price: $28.37As low as: $26.00
Regular Price: $20.09
Special Price: $16.54As low as: $14.18
Regular Price: $20.09
Special Price: $13.59As low as: $10.63