You have no items to compare.
Gaining quality muscle can be a challenge. The solution? Tweak nutrition in two critical areas:
1) increase caloric intake above calories burned, and
2) add calories in the correct ratios of protein to carbohydrates to fats.
Meeting this challenge, Nutrabolics has designed IsoGainer, a convenient, easily digestible, high-calorie food source that delivers a multi-stage ultra-premium protein blend, designer carbohydrates and health-promoting essential fatty acids. Coupled with intense training and strict eating, IsoGainer provides the nutritional backbone necessary to experience accelerated gains in lean mass.
ISOGAINER TACTICS: Increase Energy Resources to Spare Protein for Maintenance, Repair, and Improvements in Lean Tissue
Creating an energy surplus is key to making gains in lean mass. Basically, when calories consumed don’t fulfill energy requirements, the body goes after stored bodyfat to meet the extra demand. This energy deficit can be good for losing excess bodyfat; however, “hard gainers” of new muscle likely use amino acids from existing muscle to meet any extra energy demands. Thus, lean mass increases suffer, because, biologically, meeting energy demands is more important than building muscle. The fix is an influx of fuels to meet energy requirements so proteins are used to maintain, repair and improve lean mass. The Research & Development Team at Nutrabolics developed the solution - IsoGainer to prompt a “nutrient-sparing effect.” by providing essential fats that spare carbohydrates, which, in turn, spares protein so athletes achieve growth.
ISOGAINER’S INTEGRALS: Sequentially Release Calories, Prompt Nutrient Sparing, Stimulate Protein Availability and Deposition
• Essential Fatty Acid Complex – IsoGainer delivers 14 percent of its calories from a scientifically determined blend of designer fatty acids. These include: Borage Seed Oil Powder, Flaxseed Powder, and an Omega-3 Complex, that is high in EPA & DHA. This potent blend serves biological functions, including improving testosterone outputi and promoting the production of good prostaglandins, which improve insulin function. Also, IsoGainers’ designer fats promote a powerful carb-sparing effect, which provides numerous mass-gaining benefits.
• Multi-Stage Carbohydrate Energy and Recovery Complex – Since meeting current energy demands is the key to acquiring additional lean tissue, IsoGainer provides 50-percent of its calories from carefully selected carbohydrate sources. Using multiple carb sources, IsoGainer delivers a long-lasting supply of energy, which serves to boost glycogen storage (carbs stored in muscle cells) and recovery from intense exercise. However, for mass seekers, carbohydrate availability can decrease the muscle-wasting hormone cortisol and further improve endocrine functions that are critical for growth to occur.
• Steady State Protein & Amino Acid Dispersion Complex – Padding caloric supply, IsoGainer opens the door for protein to be utilized for lean-tissue accumulation (or “anabolism”). To further exploit this metabolic status, IsoGainer delivers a massive 34 percent of its total calories (60 grams) from a “physiologically specific“array of components for a constant supply of amino acids. The functionality of the IsoGainer protein complex is highlighted with three diverse ingredients:
1) Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate supplies the highest levels of di-, tri-, and oligo-whey peptides, including over 10% immunoglobulins (vital antibodies support a balanced, healthy immune response).
2) Whey Protein Hydrolysate is Whey Protein Isolate that has been pre-digested through an enzymatic process and is assimilated into the body more quickly than other, non-hydrolyzed types. This process breaks the protein down into its smaller amino acids and reduces the amount of time that the protein stays in the stomach, thus making the protein more available for the muscles to begin using rapidly without further degradation by digestion. This makes Whey Protein Hydrolysate well-suited for use post- workout and exercise because of the increased bioavailability of the predigested protein.
3) Native micellar casein is the “foundation” of the formula. In several studies, micellar casein, has proven to maximize net nitrogen retention, absorption efficiency, and protein synthesis. Micellar casein behaves like tissue protein (chicken, beef, etc.), because it congeals in the stomach and the breakdown process elicits a time-release effect on protein synthesis. In that respect, IsoGainer performs much like whole food and delivers a slow, sustained release of amino acids into the bloodstream. This slow, six-hour dispersion period increases total protein synthesis and can be a valuable adjunct to a structured diet and vigorous weight training regimen.
|Serving Size:||3 Scoops (179 g)|
|Per Container:||5 lbs|
|Ingredients (Amount Per Serving)||
|Other Ingredients||Cross Flow Micronized Whey Protein Isolate, Complete Spectrum Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Agglomerated Milk Protein Isolate, Partially Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, Barley, Oats, Oat Fiber, Glucose Polymers Derived From Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Flaxseed Powder, Borage Seed Oil Powder, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), GelatinSilica, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium|
|Directions||For a rich creamy shake, mix 3 scoops of IsoGainer® in 15 to 17 ounces (depending on desired consistancy) of ice cold water or milk. For best results drink 2 servings daily; 1 serving for breakfast and another serving throughout the day.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $20.59
Special Price: $13.93As low as: $10.90
Regular Price: $42.41
Special Price: $35.14
Regular Price: $31.50
Special Price: $19.38As low as: $16.96