You have no items to compare.
• Better Brain and Memory Abilities
• The latest innovative supplement in Nutraceutical Brain Science
Brain nerves have chemical cell communication. The brain has numerous neurons linked to other neurons, making the brain a hi-tech network of synapses. When the connections are damaged or hindered, behavioral problems occur. These problems can be solved, or worsened when compounds like the neuro enhancement nutraceuticals negatively affect neuron functions. Lowered neurotransmitter levels result in negative effects like hyperactivity, too much or no libido, impulsiveness, and anxiety which then affect other cognitive skills, specifically mood and memory.
It is true that mind abilities decrease with age, but there are ways to prevent it or minimize the impact. Some ways could be maintenance of a healthy life habits and physical activities, proper diet and intake of nutraceutical supplements which will maintain and improve mind skills. There are many supplements claiming these advantages, but most don't have scientific backing. On the other hand, there are supplement mixtures which have been clinically proven to improve cognitive functions.
Ten years ago, Hi-Tech researchers developed a food supplement for the brain, to provide consumers with a line of nutraceutical products, aimed at improving brain health. They developed a "Smart Nutrient" supplement, rich in hi-end neurotransmitter chemistry compounds. These compounds are in highly potent dosages.
HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS Attention Link supplement is the latest in nutraceutical developments. It provides both adults and children improved mind focus and attention. It consists of a lot of psycho-nutraceutical agents or "Smart Nutrients" which gives a natural nutraceutical substitute to support good mood and brain functions. It has the following compounds:
• Huperzia serrata extract (L-Huperzine A) which comes from Chinese club moss effective for maintaining normal neurotransmitter acetylcholine levels;
• Phosphatidylserine, which helps the brain use its energy well, and triggers acetylcholine generation for relaxation and improved memory and other cognitive or learning fucntions;
• 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) which stimulates the production of acetylcholine which decreases aging or degradation of brain neurons;
• L-tyrosine which stimulates dopamine and norepinephrine production for a stable mood;
• Bacopa monnieri extract which contributes to memory health, has calming components and has a polyphenol activity which gives an antioxidant shield to the brain;
• Vitamin B-12 which is vital for optimum cognitive and neuron activities;
• Macuna pruriens extract (velvet bean);
• Acacia rigidula extract which triggers chemicals in the brain for improved cognitive skills; and
• GABA, a powerful neurotransmitter which improves concentration, memory, mood and learning abilities. It is an inhibitory neurotransmitter which maintains the selective way that neurons respond, and has a calming effect by stopping the excitatory neurotransmitters which cause anxious feelings. It acts as a shield from irritable feelings which are usually side effects of attention-promoting supplements.
Attention Link® is the latest innovation in the line of nutraceutical brain science supplements to improve memory and brain functions. It is a very potent brain function booster for anybody!
|Serving Size:||1 tablet|
|Per Container:||60 tablets|
|Ingredients (Amount Per Serving)||525mg Proprietary Blend
• Phenyethylamine HCl
• Acacia Rigidula
• DMAE Bitartrate
• L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl
• Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
• Vitamin B6
• Theobroma Coco
• Citrus Aurantium Extract
• Ginkgo Biloba
• L-Huperazine A
• Muncuna Pruriens
• 6.7 -Dihydroxybergamottin
• Co-enzyme b12
|Other Ingredients||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Gluconate, Starch, Triacetin, Titanium Dioxide|
|Directions||Take one tablet, twice daily.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $22.85
Special Price: $15.63As low as: $14.43
Regular Price: $58.96
Special Price: $31.28As low as: $27.67
Regular Price: $43.31
Special Price: $26.46As low as: $25.26
Regular Price: $62.57
Special Price: $38.50As low as: $32.48